Payment can be made via Venmo, PayPal, ApplePay, Zelle, CashApp, or by check, cash or money order. Payment plans available.
THE LAW OFFICE OF DAVID FRAKT
Call me anytime with questions at (904)788-6082.
Fleming IslAnd, Orange Park,FLorida
Fair and Surprisingly Affordable Fees
As a prospective client, one of the first things you are likely to want to know is: "How much is this going to cost me?" This is a perfectly reasonable question. Unfortunately, the question is not always easy to answer. Until I know the details of your case or situation, how much work is involved, the location, the complexity, the urgency, whether expert consultants will be needed, etc., I can't give you a reasonable estimate of what the fees and costs are likely to be. The method of billing will depend on the nature of the work. If it is a routine matter, I may be able to quote you a flat fee. If more complex, I will more likely work at an hourly rate. In some cases, I will work for a contingent fee. But here is what I can tell you:
- My costs are highly competitive, especially for an attorney with my credentials and experience. My guess is you will be pleasantly surprised by how affordable I am. But if you have any doubts about whether my rates are reasonable, I invite you to do some comparison shopping. You need to feel comfortable that your attorney is the right attorney for you, and that you are getting good value for your money.
- Your initial consultation is free and completely confidential. You are going to have a lot of questions of me, and I am going to have a lot of questions of you. Once those questions are answered, I will be able to give you a much better idea of how much it will cost you for me to represent you. If I can't give you an exact price, I can at least give you a solid estimated range.
- I believe that even people with limited financial resources deserve excellent legal representation. If you want me to be your lawyer, I will do my best to try to find a way to make it financially feasible for you.
- I will keep costs down as much as possible. When you hire me, you are not paying for a lot of overhead. I work out of my home, not a fancy legal office. Because almost all legal filings and correspondence can be done electronically, I can work from virtually anywhere, and run a largely paperless practice. If I have to travel, I will travel economy class and spend frugally. For military clients, I will work with your appointed military defense counsel (if you desire) to further keep costs down by utilizing their office space, clerical and administrative support, and other resources.
- I will never keep your case going just to generate fees. If there is a way to resolve your case quickly and economically, I will try to find it, even if it means less money in my pocket. My goal is to leave you satisfied, not broke.